This module must be completed by December 21st, 2020.
Jan 2021: deadline extended to end of Term 2.
It will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
- Be introduced to the Ontario College Teachers, as a regulatory group, and the role it plays in education in the province of Ontario
- Learn about the Ethical Standards for the Teaching Profession and Standards of Practice that the OCT has identified, and its members must adhere to
- Learn about the initial registration process/steps in order of how to become a member of the Ontario College of Teacher
At the end of the session, I can
- Describe a variety of ways that the Ontario College of Teachers supports my professional growth
- Access the Ontario College of Teachers website in order to become familiar with its content and services available
- Describe the importance of teacher conduct – on duty and off duty.
|(Year 1) The Ontario College of Teachers: Asynchronous Presentation Details||00:00:00|
456 STUDENTS ENROLLED